At the Chiropractic Orientation Health Talk you will discover what Chiropractic care could do for you and your family, and what our view of holistic health really means. We will also explain the flow of care at Inter Chiro and answer any questions you may have.
The Health Talk gives one and all more insight before starting care with us.
- "This will change the way you look at Health."
- "What is Chiropractic, and what does my spine have to do with my health?"
- "Was is an adjustment?"
- "What happens in the examination, and in the appointments to follow?"
Please sign up your attendance at our Health Talk. Our preference is that all new customers begin their care with us in this way.
We encourage your to bring your partner with you, of course, friends and colleagues are also welcome to join. Attendance is complimentary and non-binding.
At Inter Chiro we refer to the First Consult as the New Patient Examination. For this appointment we would like to know everything about you and your health, so that we know how we can best help you. This is an opportunity to discuss with your Chiropractor exactly what brought you in, the outcomes you desire, and whether or not Chiropractic care is the best fit for your goals.
- You book your First Consult / New Patient Examination by clicking on the link below.
- Select your specified location and day and time.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking with an online link to fill out a questionnaire regarding your complaints and the health goals you wish to achieve.
- Click on the link, fill out the questionnaire and send it back to us.
- On the day of your appointment our staff will welcome you and double check some basic information with you.
- Please see the New Patient Examination to best orientate yourself for this appointment.
How does our complimentary walk-in visit work?
- You book your Complimentary Walk-in visit with us at a specified day and time.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking with an online link to fill out a questionnaire regarding your complaints and your health goals you wish to achieve and send it through to us.
- On the day of the appointment our staff will welcome you and double check some base-line information with you.
- It is then time to discuss your health-related queries and goals with the chiropractor.
- The Chiropractor will conduct a basic spinal screen with you.
- The Chiropractor advises you whether Chiropractic care can help.
- You receive further information in order to schedule your first consult and start your Chiropractic care with us.